How we use and share your information
Stillwater Associates may collect personal information that includes:
- Usage data
- General demographic information
- Referring/exit pages and URLs
- Platform types
- Preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks
- Your email, which you submit to us through the registration process at our website
Stillwater Associates may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Anticipate and resolve problems with any information or services supplied to you by us
- Create products or services that may meet your needs
- Send you marketing communications
Stillwater Associates may store some information, commonly known as a “cookie”, when you look at our website. This information helps your use of our website and ensures that you do not need to re-enter your details every time you visit the website. You can erase or block this information by changing the settings on your computer.
In general, the personal information you provide to us is used to help us communicate with you. For example, we use personal information to contact users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provide technical support, and inform users about promotional offers.
How we protect information
Your rights regarding the use of your personal information
You have the right to prevent us from contacting you for marketing purposes. When we send a promotional communication to a user, the user can opt out of further promotional communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in each promotional email.
Links to other websites
, or by mail to 3 Rainstar, Irvine CA, 92614.