Webinar: IMO 2020 and the Sulphur/Sulphuric Acid Markets
Acuity Commodities has partnered with Stillwater Associates to model three scenarios reflecting implementation of new International Maritime Organization (IMO) marine fuel rule from January 1, 2020, when the maximum sulphur content in bunker fuel oil has to be reduced to 0.50%.
With the IMO 2020 implementation deadline unlikely to be postponed and less than 12 months away, sulphur and acid market players should equip themselves with as much knowledge as possible to reduce business interruptions. This webinar is suitable for all sulphur and acid players, including producers, consumers, traders, ship brokers and ship owners.
In the webinar, we will:
• Review the variables and uncertainties around IMO 2020.
• Quantify incremental sulphur production in 2020-2030 in low, base and high case scenarios; identify the regions of growth.
• Estimate the impact on dry bulk and tanker freight rates.
• Analyze the drivers and restraints of the sulphur and acid markets in 2019.
• Allow for Q&A.
Date: February 14, 2019
Time: 8:00 AM Pacific
Duration: 45 minutes
Costs: $600 per company for existing subscribers to Acuity’s market reports, $750 per company for non-subscribers
• Attendees will receive login instructions for the webinar after remitting payments.
• Payments are accepted by credit card only. If you require an invoice or payment by credit card is not possible, please email us directly.
• Registered company will have access to the recorded webinar and receive a PDF of the presentation slides after February 14, 2019.
• If you cannot attend the webinar as scheduled, a recorded version will be available at the same rates noted above.